Dog walking & Doggy play dates
Dog Walking Services
Give your dog the benefit of regular exercise and all those lovely new smells along their walk. Not to mention getting up to date with all the ‘local doggie news’ from all the neighbourhood dogs.
- Dogs are collected from your home and walked in your local area
- All ‘doggie deposits’ are collected and disposed of appropriately
- Arrange as many walks per week as you would like (subject to availability)
Doggy Play Dates
Doggy Play Dates allow up to six dogs to get together for a play, sniff, chase and fetch in a fully fenced dog park. Includes:
- Pick up and drop off from your dog’s home (in a registered dog transportation trailer).
- 45 minutes of fun in an enclosed off-lead park (away from home approximately 1.5 hours).
- Matched with other dogs in terms of energy levels, temperament, and interest in activities.
- Choose 'big dog' doggy play dates or 'little dog' doggy play dates (if you prefer not to mix big with small and vice versa).
'Big Dog' Doggy Play Dates
This play date is more suited to larger dogs with high energy levels who just go, go, go.
- Ball chasing
- Antics with the other dogs
If your dog loves to have lots of fun and needs to burn a lot of energy, this play date is perfect!
Note: We can't guarantee there will be no small dogs in the park as we have no control over other users. In most cases however, your big dog will only be in the company of other big dogs.
'Little Dog' Doggy Play Dates
This play date is more suited to small dogs who may be a bit fearful or timid around the larger, more boisterous dogs.
Your dog will benefit from the external stimulus of being outdoors, while socialising with other small dogs.
Note: We can't guarantee there will be no big dogs in the park as we have no control over other users. In most cases however, your little dog will only be in the company of other little dogs.
I like the sound of these play dates. How can I sign up?
Please note that all dogs must be:
- Council registered
- Have a current C5 vaccination
- Dogs must be aged one year+ to be eligible for AllAbouttheHound playdates.
Your dog is good to go? Great, read our important information then contact us to arrange a doggy date!
How much does a doggy date cost?
Please visit our Pricing page.
Please read our important information about dog walks and doggy play dates.